COVID-19 UPDATE: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We are so happy to announce that are NOW OPEN for IN-PERSON treatments ! Of course we have some new protocols in place to ensure the safety of of you and our staff which is of the utmost importance to us.
NOTE: We will still be offering TeleHealth (secure video) appointments to those who are unable to come or uncomfortable to come for IN-PERSON treatment.
Some of the things we are doing to ensure your safety while in the clinic:
- Practicing Physical Distancing where able
- Everyone will be wearing masks; practitioners will be wearing procedural/surgical masks
- We have enhanced our environmental cleaning schedule and protocols
- We have enhanced our hand and respiratory hygiene protocols
- Everyone will be screened daily
- Each practitioner will only be seeing one client at a time
- There will only be one physiotherapist working at a time
Benefits of TeleHealth Appointments:
- Assessment and treatment planning for acute and chronic conditions
- Review and progress exercise programs
- Review and progress concussion protocols/programs
- Provide education and advice
TeleHealth Note: We are able to direct bill insurance companies that will cover Telehealth appointments. Otherwise we can take credit card payments or email transfers, while providing a receipt. Most MVA and all WCB patients are approved for Telehealth and are encouraged to continue care!
You can book via phone 902-832-6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to offer our Online Yoga Classes Wednesday Evening and Saturday Morning with the goal of opening up our Saturday Morning IN PERSON Yoga Class as the Department of Health Guidelines allow.
We want to thank all who have supported MOVE over the past 28 months. It’s been our dream & passion to provide you all with quality, evidence based care, in a fun and respectful environment and we can’t wait to see you again soon!
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay in touch.
Julie & Mitch